Ingredients: Recipe good for 8 servings.
- 6 medium potatoes (2lbs.), peeled and cut into bite size
- 3 hard boiled eggs, chopped
- 3/4-1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp vinegar
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup medium onion finely chopped
- paprika for garnish (optional)
- Place potatoes in a pot and cover with water. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce heat and cook for 10-15 mins. or until tender. Drain and cool. Peel the skin and cut into bite size.
- In a large bowl, combine mayonnaise, vinegar, sugar, and black pepper. Add potatoes, eggs, and onion. Toss gently. Garnish some paprika (optional) and it ready to serve room temperature or chilled.