- 200ml milk
- 50 ml of water
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder unsweetened
- 1 tsp sugar
- 70g dark chocolate (66%)
- Finely chop the chocolate and place in a heatproof bowl.
- Pour the milk and water in a saucepan, add sugar, cocoa and instant coffee and mix thoroughly to prevent lumps. Bring to boil over medium heat and remove from heat.
- Pour the mixture over the chocolate, let it melt 5 minutes then gently stir with a wooden spoon to make a smooth and creamy.
- Cool and pour into an ice cube tray and freeze.