Ingredients: Recipe for 4 servings.
- 1 cup Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing
- 1 Tbsp. firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp. finely chopped cilantro
- 1 Tbsp. finely chopped fresh ginger
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1-1/4 lbs.), pounded thin and cut into thin strips
- 1/2 cup Skippy® Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1/4 tsp. curry powder
- 1/4 tsp. ground red pepper
- For marinade, combine 1/2 cup Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing, brown sugar, cilantro and ginger. Pour 1/4 cup marinade over chicken in large, shallow non-aluminum baking dish or plastic bag; turn to coat. Cover, or close bag, and marinate in refrigerator, turning occasionally, for 30 minutes or up to 3 hours. Refrigerate remaining marinade.
- Meanwhile, blend Peanut Butter, remaining 1/2 cup Dressing, curry and red pepper in small bowl; refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Remove chicken from marinade, discarding marinade. Thread chicken on skewers. Grill or broil chicken, turning once and brushing frequently with refrigerated marinade, until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Serve with peanut sauce and, if desired, Cucumber Relish.