Preheat Oven: 325° f
Bake Time: 45 min. (325° f)
Ingredients: (Prepare 8 in. pan)
- 7 egg yolks
- 75 gram vegetable oil
- 90 gram cake flour
- 60 ml milk
- 6 egg whites
- 73 gram sugar
- pinch of salt
Sprinkle (middle and top layer of cake):
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Separate egg yolk and egg white into two separate bowls.
- To make batter mix egg yolk and oil until well combined. Sift in flour and add milk.
- For meringue, add sugar in egg white three separate times.
- Mix until soft peak.
- Slowly fold in batter and meringue two separate times.
- Pour half the mixture in pan, sprinkle chocolate chips, then pour the rest of the mixture and sprinkle more chocolate chips on top.