Don’t want to make a mess making a cheesecake! This is just the right recipe for you because in just three easy steps your cheesecake is done.
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Bake Time: 40 min
- Total Time: 4 hr 20 min (including cooling and refrigeration)
Ingredients: Recipe good for 8 servings.
- 2 pkg. (8 oz. each) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1 ready-to-use graham cracker crumb crust (6 oz.)
- Preheat the oven to 325°F
- Beat the cream cheese, sugar and vanilla with an electric mixer until well blended. Then add eggs and beat just until blended.
- Then poor the mix into the crust and bake for 40 min or until center is almost set. Cool and then refrigerate for 3 hours.