Recipe Contributed by Jenny Travens
Whip one up for breakfast to start your day off on the right foot or blend one up in the afternoon to hold you over until dinner. This smoothie also makes a fantastic workout recovery drink! Packed with potassium, this smoothie will help to ease aching muscles and get you ready for your next workout.
- 1 cup almond milk
- ¼ cup canned pumpkin
- ½ banana
- 1/3 cup hemp seeds
- 1 tablespoon flaxseeds
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup
- ice as needed
- Place all ingredients into a high speed blender in the order of the recipe.
- Blend on high until smoothie comes together and is smooth.
- Add more milk or ice as needed.
- Pour into a glass, sprinkle with cinnamon and enjoy!