Ingredients: Recipe for 4 servings.
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground coriander
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 3/4 teaspoon sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/8 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 4 (6-ounce) bone-in center-cut pork chops (about 1/2-inch-thick)
- Cooking spray
- 1/2 cup diced peeled mango
- 1/2 cup diced plum tomato
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Combine the first 7 ingredients in a small bowl. Rub pork chops with spice mixture.
- Heat a grill pan over medium-high heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Add pork to pan; grill 3 minutes on each side or until a thermometer registers 145° (slightly pink).
- Combine mango and remaining ingredients in a small bowl; toss gently. Serve salsa with pork.
Adapted from Cooking Light.