Ingredients: Recipe good for 16 scoops.
- 16 fl oz heavy whipping cream
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup Nutella
- 1 can (14 oz.) sweetened condensed milk
- In a large bowl, use an electric mixer or hand whisk to whip the heavy whipping cream until peaks form.
- Add in a teaspoon of vanilla extract and fold in the nutella and sweetened condensed milk.
- Pour into containers and freeze overnight. Enjoy! When serving, you can drizzle some more nutella on, and add a piece of Ferrero Rocher.
Recipe adapted from The Sassy Life.