What should I make for dessert today that is fudgy and chocolatey? I got it let’s make the all tine favorite for children and adults Fudgy Brownies. There is a video recipe of how to make the brownies at the bottom of the page.
Ingredients: Recipe for 8 servings.
- 5 ounces of Unsalted Butter, at room temperature
- 7 ounces of Bittersweet Chocolate, melted
- 1 Cup of Sugar
- 2 tsp of Vanilla Extract
- ¼ tsp of Salt
- 1 Tbsp Cocoa Powder
- 2 Large Eggs
- 2 Tbsp of warm Water
- 1 tsp of Instant Espresso Powder
- 2/3 Cup of All Purpose Flour
- Preheat oven to 350. Spray an 8 by 8 inch square pan with non stick cooking spray and lay the bottom with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a small cup mix together the warm water with the instant espresso powder, set aside.
- In a large bowl whisk together the sugar and butter until fluffy. Add the eggs, vanilla extract and espresso mixture. Beat until all is combined.
- Add the melted chocolate and whisk, add the dry ingredients and mix everything together until it’s incorporated but don’t over mix.
- Pour batter into your prepared pan and bake for about 40 to 45 minutes or until when a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out with moist crumbs but not wet batter.
- Cool for about 5 minutes in the pan and then transfer them to a cooling rack to cool completely.