- Prep time: 10 mins
- Cook time: 10 mins + chilling time
Ingredients: Recipe for 5-6 servings.
- 200 ml coconut milk
- 375 ml milk
- 1/3 cup white sugar
- 1 1/2 tbsp gelatine powder
- 1 egg white
- Lightly whisk the egg white with a fork. Set aside.
- Use a deep pot, cook coconut milk, milk and sugar over medium heat until the sugar is completely dissolved. You don’t need to bring it to a boil, just heat enough to help dissolve the sugar.
- Stir in the whisked egg white. Remove the pot from the heat. Sprinkle the gelatine powder into the coconut milk mixture and stir to combine well. Make sure the gelatine powder is completely dissolved. Sift the mixture through a fine sieve. Pour into jelly moulds evenly. Chill in fridge for at least 3 hours, or until it’s set. Enjoy.