Chinese Rice Pudding is one of my all-time childhood favorite Chinese dim sum that I like to eat. I just can’t resist eating them. Just eating one would make me want to eat more and more. So instead of going outside and buying them. I’m going to tell you all a recipe of how to make this delicious dim sum. This Chinese Pudding known as Bo Zi Gao is also great for eating as a snack and even an evening tea dessert. Hope you all like it.
Ingredients: Recipe good for 20-23 Rice Puddings.
- 2 cup Rice Flour
- 6 tablespoons wheat flour
- 4 tablespoons water chestnut flour
- 1 tablespoon tapioca starch
- 1½ cup water
- 1¾ cup sugar
- 3 cups water
- Combine all the flour and the 1 1/2 cup of water together, this will become flour paste.
- Then we’ll make the sugar water by putting the 1 3/4 cup sugar and 3 cups water together into a small pot and bring to a boil.
- Then slowly pour the sugar water into the flour paste and mix it. ( *Don’t pour all at one time or it will cook the flour.)
- Pour into Aluminum Foil Baking Cups and steam them under high heat for 15 mins or until cooked.
- Cool the puddings down and remove them from Baking Cups by using a toothpick.
- And it’s Ready to Serve!!!